1. Don't keep a physical copy of your Book of Shadows, or any book that you use for the practice. This can be difficult for you (as it was for me) if you feel that you need somewhere sacred to compile all of your information in one place.
- Addendum: Or if you do, make it as inconspicuous as possible. Perhaps use an undercoated sketchbook. Or a plain spiral bound notebook.
2. Try and hold off on buying things. I don't mean this to be rude, or to stifle your practice, but people don't react well when they see things don't understand.
3. Remember that subtle witchcraft is still witchcraft. You don't need a $50 athame sitting out (or to have one at all) if you aren't going to use it, or if its going to endanger you.
4. There is no set "aesthetic", and you most certainly don't have to adhere to what you may see.
A good video on the subject would be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iBg_IJIzS8 by Pyperh (love her channel)